||1 month ago|
|.github||4 weeks ago|
|app||1 month ago|
|changelogs||1 month ago|
|fastlane/metadata/android||3 months ago|
|gradle/wrapper||5 months ago|
|.gitignore||11 months ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.md||4 months ago|
|LICENSE.txt||5 years ago|
|README.md||11 months ago|
|build.gradle||4 months ago|
|debug.keystore||2 years ago|
|gradle.properties||2 years ago|
|gradlew||9 months ago|
|gradlew.bat||9 months ago|
|instance-build.gradle||2 years ago|
|settings.gradle||5 years ago|
Yuito is fork of Tusky.
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls the whole network, rather, like e-mail, volunteers and organisations operate their own independent servers, users from which can all interact with each other seamlessly.
- Material Design
- Most Mastodon APIs implemented
- Multi-Account support
- Dark, light and black themes with the possibility to auto-switch based on the time of day
- Drafts - compose toots and save them for later
- Choose between different emoji styles
- Optimized for all screen sizes
- Completely open-source - no non-free dependencies like Google services
If you have any bug reports, feature requests or questions please open an issue or send us a toot at @firstname.lastname@example.org!
For translating Tusky into your language, visit https://weblate.tusky.app/
Head of development
This app was developed by @email@example.com.