||1 year ago|
|assets||1 year ago|
|lang||1 year ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|blog-spoiler.css||1 year ago|
|readme.txt||1 year ago|
|widget-for-co-authors.php||1 year ago|
Developing edition. The plugin add a widget and a shortcode in order to show authors of an article. It is compatible with Co-Authors Plus, but it is not strictly required.
Co-Authors Plus is one of the most useful plugin for multiple authors blogs: using it you can add more than one author to your posts and you can define also guest authors without user creation. Despite this, not all themes are able to show all the authors of a post or to show the avatar of the guest author. This plugin add a widget to show users' avatars to post also for guest authors and for posts with multiple authors. You can also add avatars using the shordcode [blog-post-coauthors]. The plugin add also a slider in order to show user's profile. If you want change the style, you can modify blog-spoiler.css file in the plugin folder.
- Extract the widget-for-coauthors.zip file and upload its contents to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Alternately, you can install directly from the Plugin directory within your WordPress Install.
- Activate the plugin through the "Plugins" menu in WordPress.
- Add the widget to your sidebar or the shortcode to your posts or pages.
- Add command for version number in css enqueue
- Update style
- 2021.1012 New style for show avatar
- 2021.1007 Best indentation and test new style
- 0.6 add author's info also in case Co-Authors Plus doesn't installed
- 0.5.3 add the correct lang files
- 0.5.2 fix error code in domain name in widget
- 0.5.1 fix error code in domain name for messages
- 0.5 support for translations
- 0.4 translation italian messages in english
- 0.3.1 test with wp 4.9.2
- 0.3 add profile link and css
- 0.2 creation of the widget to show authors' avatars
- 0.1 creation of the shortcode to add post's authors