|Fabio Di Stasio 6d002efaf5
Antares SQL Client
Antares is an SQL client based on Electron.js and Vue.js that aims to become a useful tool, especially for developers.
Our target is to support as many databases as possible, and all major operating systems, including the ARM versions.
At the moment this application is in development state, many features will come in future updates, and supports only MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite and Firebird SQL.
However, there are all the features necessary to have a pleasant database management experience, so give it a chance and send us your feedback, we would really appreciate it.
We are actively working on it, hoping to provide new cool features, improvements and fixes as soon as possible.
🔗 If you are curious to try Antares you can download and install the latest release.
👁 To stay tuned for new releases follow Antares SQL on Mastodon.
🌟 Don't forget to leave a star if you appreciate this project.
Current key features
- Multiple database connections at same time.
- Database management (add/edit/delete).
- Full tables management, including indexes and foreign keys.
- Views, triggers, stored routines, functions and schedulers management (add/edit/delete).
- A modern and friendly tab system; keep open every kind of tab you need in your workspace.
- Fake table data filler to generate tons of data for test purpose.
- Query suggestions and auto complete.
- Query history: search through the last 1000 queries.
- Save queries, notes or todo.
- SSH tunnel support.
- Manual commit mode.
- Import and export database dumps.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Dark and light theme.
- Editor themes.
Why are we developing an SQL client when there are a lot of them on the market?
A modern application created with minimalism and simplicity in mind, with features in the right places, not hundreds of tiny buttons, nested tabs or submenues; productivity comes first.
Based on your operating system you can have one or more distribution formats to choose based on your preferences.
Since Antares SQL is a free software we don't have a budget to spend on annual licenses or certificates. This can result that on some platforms you might need to put in some additional work to install this app.
On Linux you can simply download and run the
.AppImage distribution, install from FlatHub, Snap Store, AUR or from our PPA repository.
On Windows you can choose between downloading the app from Microsoft Store or downloading the
.exe from our website or this github repo. Distributions that are not from Microsoft Store are not signed with a certificate, so to install you need to click on "More info" and then "Run anyway" on SmartScreen prompt.
On macOS you can run
.dmg distribution following this guide to install apps from unknown developers.
This is a roadmap with major features will come in near future.
- Database tools.
- Users management (add/edit/delete).
- More context menu shortcuts.
- More keyboard shortcuts.
- Support for other databases.
- Apple Silicon distribution
- Firebird SQL
- SQL Server
How to contribute
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!