||2 weeks ago|
|.docker||3 months ago|
|.github||6 months ago|
|assets||3 months ago|
|scripts||2 months ago|
|.gitignore||3 months ago|
|LICENSE||4 months ago|
|README.md||2 weeks ago|
Fosscord is a free open source selfhostable discord compatible chat, voice and video platform
- Discord-compatible (Communicate with all friends who are "still" using discord.com)
- Selfhostable (Download Server)
- Open Source (GitHub Organization)
- Configurable (Configure every aspect and limits to your needs)
- Decentralized (no abuse of power and doesn't have a single point of failure)
- Extendable (secure and cross-platform plugin system)
- Themeable (cross-platform theme system with design editor)
- Encrypted (End to end encryption for secure and private conversation)
- Secure (publicly audited and hosted FOSS software for transparent foundation in terms of security)
Logo by @nwlandas.
- Client coming soon
- Server (very early pre release)
If we are finished we'll host our own support server.
|Repo name||Brief description|
|Server||Fosscord API + Gateway + CDN Server + WebRTC + Admin Dashboard|
|Client||Fosscord Client compatible with fosscord-server and discord.com|
|UI||Open Source CSS framework in the style of Discord|
|Docs||Documentation of Fosscord|
This project is only possible by volunteers like you and me, your contribution is very much appreciated.
If you would like to contribute then read this guide.
Copyright (C) 2021 Fosscord and Fosscord Contributors This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation version 3 of the License
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.de.html